Sky Opening after Rain.
Before the rain, I painted a horse (shown below) and it could have been a great painting. But the canvas did get wet, so the paint wouldn’t stick.
I tried finishing at home, not to my satisfaction. So yes, you’ll lose some and when you’ll have to indoor fix an outdoor painting, I talked about this before, you’ll have a 10% chance to make it better, and :) it’s 90% certain you’ll screw it up fixing the painting indoors (from memory). True? Test it yourself.. For me this is pretty much accurate.
Anyway: got this one! The rain did make way for another great light situation: the grey and blue below it. Light! I love to paint this.
SSU15 Seascape Plein air Painting
“Sky Opening after Rain”
- Seascape First Palms
- Seascape Horses and Grey Beach – Zeegezicht (sold)
- Beach Painting Ocean, Rain Approaching and Kids
Horses and Grey Beach. In my classes at the beach, I start each morning with a demo. This painting s…Category Clouds Seascapes | Read More: Seascape Horses and Grey Beach – Zeegezicht (sold)